♡True Love♡

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Love

I'd like to speak just how I feel.
I'd say it in front of you..
but my words just ran away
If you could understand
how much I care, I think I'd be ok

I haven't felt quite like this,
this feeling for so long.
How in my life, I must have missed,
what feels right, not even closed to being wrong

If you understand what you bring
in me, so much I feel alive.
All doubt diminishes from my face,
your love, I need in my place.

I'm not trying to flatter you,
as some may think.
I have no cause to play any kind of game.
My feelings are true and from the heart,
if we don't ever make it, I hold myself to blame....

For my mind and heart is open to you,
Diane my darling, my dear,
I love you very much....
I'll always want you near.
posted by Aman Sharma(Administrator) at 12:43 AM

2 Comments:

dear vishav,
sach main apne jo isme likha vo vakiye main tarif ke kabil hai pyaar main jo kuch mehsus karte hai apne unko kafi aachi tarha se shabdo main utara hai. naye look main apka blog kaffi aacha laga. maine pehle bhi apko mail main apki hi poem di i thing you forgot.Apka blog main hamesha dekhti hu apke blog ka title hi kafi attractive hai jis se mujhe apne pyaar ki yad aati hai,thanks vishav apke blog ke jariye main apne pyaar ko yaad karti hu.
Robbina Mehra

May 28, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

hi vishav(aman)
this poen is very sweet i read this poem its really nice love is one thing who remember whole life. Your blog see my all friends they wear gives very sweet compliment & they also very happy to see your blog.This poem really told about the love. True Love is very rear in this world.
Take Care
Disha (PB)

May 28, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home